Product: Water Treatments - Fountain
Fountain treatments are treatments for fountains that are normally in inside a building or in a formal setting that doesn't hold fish, plants or feed wildlife.
Now, if you have a fountain that is outside and it is also used for birds. If birds drink from the water be careful, because some of the fountain treatments are toxic to fish and birds. So be sure that you are buying a fountain treatment that is safe for whatever is going to have access to that water.
Fountain treatments are very effective mainly because they don’t care what they kill. So, if you’ve got indoor fountain, knock yourself out. But don’t use bleach. A lot of people will say, “I will just use bleach. It is cheap.” Well, it is cheap, it works great, and it also will eat the heck out of most types of pumps. So better safe than sorry and stay away from bleach.